€344.00(€279.67 ex. VAT )
22 in stock now
- Field recorder with 2 XLR's
- No gain adjustment required
- 32-BIT Float
- High quality mic preamplifier
24 in stock now
10 in stock now
12 in stock now
6 in stock now
3 in stock now
5 in stock now
2 in stock now
What's included:Field Recorder F3
2x AA alkaline batteries
Zoom F3 MultiTrack Field Recorder
No gain adjustment required and no sound crack 32-BIT Float Recorder.
The ZOOM F3 is a professional field recorder with two XLR balanced inputs, designed for "failure-free recording". Two AD converters, one for low gain and one for high gain (dual AD converters), ensure no sound breakdown even at high volumes and a high signal-to-noise ratio even at low volumes. The input signal is recorded in 32bit float WAV format, which can retain the resolution at the time of recording, and reproduces sound without degradation, retaining the original resolution even after normalization processing after recording. The combination of dual AD converters and 32bit float recording, combined with a thoroughly simple design that prevents accidental operation, means that anyone can simply press the REC button and record audio without gain adjustment and without sound distortion. The palm-sized, compact and rugged housing can also be velcroed to a boom microphone.
The new ZOOM F3 is the perfect solution for capturing the sound you can't afford to miss.
- Compact 2-input/2-track field recorder with 32bit float recording • No need for gain adjustment, for recording without sound distortion
- 2 independent XLR balanced inputs with locking mechanism
- Up to 192kHz sampling with fixed 32bit float, recorded in mono or stereo WAV format • High quality microphone preamplifier with ultra-low noise floor of less than -127dBu EIN
- REC hold function to prevent accidental operation during recording
- Real-time waveform display for monitoring input signals
- Compact and robust housing with Velcro attachment to boom microphone
- PHONES and LINE output jacks with dedicated 3.5mm plug and volume control
- Direct recording to microSDHC/microSDXC (up to 1TB) • High-precision timecode* for accurate synchronisation with vide
- Bluetooth connectivity for remote control via the F3 Control app for Android and iOS**.
- USB audio interface with 2in/2 out, up to 96kHz/32bit float***.
- 2x AA alkaline batteries for over 8 hours
- Powered by 2x AA batteries, AC adaptor (AD-17 sold separately) or USB mobile battery
* Bluetooth adapter "BTA-1" and "UltraSync Blue" from Timecode Systems are required separately.
* Bluetooth adapter "BTA-1" and "UltraSync Blue" from Timecode Systems are required.
*** Firmware update to be released in March 2022.
|Input MIC/LINE (mono)||2|
|Output LINE OUT||1|
|Output PHONE OUT||1|
|Inputs MIC/LINE (mono)|
|Connectors||2 XLR (2:HOT)|
|Input gain||Adjustment unnecessary (dual AD converter circuits used)|
MIC: 3kΩ or more
LINE: 3kΩ or more
|Maximum input level|
MIC: +4 dBu
LINE: +24 dBu
Combined channel total of 10mA or less
|Equivalent input noise||−127 dBu or less (IHF-A) when|
waveform magnification is ×1024 with
|Outputs - LINE OUT|
|Connector||1 stereo mini jack|
|Maximum output level||+1 dBu|
|Outputs - PHONE OUT|
|Connector||1 stereo mini jack|
|Maximum output level||50 mW +50 mW (into 32Ω load)|
44.1/48/88.2/96/192kHz, 32-bit float,
BWF and iXML formats supported
|Recording media||4–32GB cards compatible with the|
64GB–1TB cards compatible with the
|Display||LCD with backlight (96×64 resolution)|
• Use a USB cable that supports data
|USB Audio Interface Operation||USB 2.0 Full Speed|
|USB Mass storage operation||USB 2.0 High Speed|
Dedicated wireless adapter (ZOOM
2 AA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or
|Estimated continuous operation time using batteries|
48 kHz/32-bit float 2ch recording to
times were determined using in-
greatly according to use conditions.
|Power consumption||5 W maximum|