Careers - Current Vacancies
Sales and Customer Service Assistant
Pinknoise Systems are market leaders in supplying location sound equipment all over the world. This is an opportunity for an audio specialist to join Pinknoise Systems’ European team, based in Ballymount, Dublin.
Good general audio knowledge is preferred, and location audio knowledge is beneficial.
The successful candidate will be meeting customers in the store as well as speaking with them on the phone and via email. The candidate will be on the front-line, using their audio knowledge to assist customers when purchasing location audio equipment. They will also be able to give technical advice for our product range.
They will also be shipping out orders to our European and Irish customers, as they arrive from the UK.
- Ensure all PNEU orders are forwarded to customers as they land from PNUK.
- Ensure any PNEU orders that only require PNEU stock are sent out in a timely manner.
- Liaise with walk-in customers in the PNEU shop. This would include entering orders on the POS system, taking card payments, advising them on products, and assisting with any other requirements.
- Raising a monthly POS report for walk-in purchases.
- Ensure click and collect customers are informed that their orders are ready to collect.
- Assist with PNEU returns. This includes liaising with the customer and supplier, organising collections, raising RMAs, keeping track of returns, sending a weekly UK returns shipment every Friday, recording returns data for the Managers Report.
- Answering customer service emails and assisting customers when needed.
- Raising any orders/quotes on WeClapp that might come from a result of the live chat, emails or walk-ins.
- Comply with Pinknoise Policies.
- Comply with H&S.
- Audio knowledge is preferred.
- Strong client communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Punctual when working to tight deadlines.
- A sense of humour.
- Problem solving.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Full driving license and vehicle is preferred as this is not a remote position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €23,000.00 - €28,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Employee discount.
- On-site parking.
- Sick pay.
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends