€7,380.00(€6,000.00 ex. VAT )
1 in stock now
- Multi-Track digital audio recorder
- Perfect for cart or shoulder operation
- Unique on-board mixer
- 16 or 24-bit Broadcast Wave File recording
Aaton CantarMini 16 Track Mixer/Recorder
The CantarMini is based on is older sibling the renowned CantarX3, widely recognized by the sound community as the ultimate digital 24 track location sound recorder.
With the same performance and same quality product the CantarMini re-tains the full sound quality, uses the same preamps and components and manufacturing quality, with the same ergonomic design as the CantarX3.
Location audio mix record is easier with this 16-track digital recorder.
Offering 4 microphone inputs, 2 line inputs and 2 AES42 pairs, resulting in a considerably smaller volume and a more lightweight unit - just 2.8Kg with 2 batteries on board - almost half the weight of the X3, it is ideal for shoulder work.
Like the X3, the Mini also has the indispensable tilting display, it uses the same batteries, and is compatible with the add-on mixer panel Cantar-em2.
Recording is done simultaneously on an internal M2-Sata SSD and two SD cards. Works with two pluggable batteries using smart battery technology.
Of course, most of the software comes across also from the well-developed CantarX3 software.
- Mixdown can be assigned to any tracks
- Simultaneous recording to multiple media, or backup copying of recorded tracks post-record
- New improved interface menu accessible through buttons and jog wheel.
- All inputs and outputs monitoring and routing accessible through comprehensive and intuitive menus
- 16 or 24-bit Broadcast Wave File recording at sample rates from 44.1kHz~192kHz with support for pull-up/down recording rates
- Sample Rate Converters on all Digital Inputs
- Variable Delays on all analog Inputs
- 30 Second Pre-Record Buffer
- Generous 48V Phantom supply guarantees 8mA to each of the 4 Mics inputs
- High-Pass filters before the preamp stage, LFA and EQ
- Metadata entry of Scene, Take, Notes, Track Names, Roll and more with support for US and Euro-centric metadata templates
- Aaton AutoSlate automatic slate clap detection and logging
- M/S Recorded Tracks automatically decoded to L/R for Mixdown and/or monitoring
- Cantar Mini reads and displays battery metadata
|Power||2 Smarts Lithium Ion battery 14,4V-3,4Ah or CLR4 12-17V DC|
|Communicaiton||Wi-fi and Bluetooth(APP based communication)|
|Dimensions||(l x h x d) |
259 x 234 x 90 mm
10.2 x 9.2 x 3.5 inches
|Weight||With batteries 7.2 lbs, 3.2 kg |
Without batteries 6.2 lbs, 2.8 kg
|Analogue and Digital inputs||6 analog inputs |
4 mic preamps
2 analog line inputs
2 pairs AES42 digital Inputs can be used as 4 AES3 Inputs
|Mixer and Outputs||10 tracks mixer plate |
8 analog line outputs
4 AES3 Digital output
|Recording Media||Internal256Gg SSD drive |
2xSD Card Slots
2 USB slots
|Power||2 identical on board smart batteries |
1 XLR DC 12-17 Volts input
|Metering and controls||Ultra-bright large display panel |
1 large rotary control selectors
Linear control faders
Wifi and Bluetooth communication
|General Specifications||Generates reports (PDF & database) |
Housing made of machined avionic aluminium
water and dust resistant